Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

A Very Anime-ted Weekend

Wow, what a great weekend both Jack and I had a great time last weekend at Anime North. For all our new friends who found Pook and Skowl, a huge welcome it was awesome to meet all of you. In the Spirit of the weekend this week is a very Anime inspired image.
While we were at the show our good friends at Dragon Mango were running a promotion where people could run quests and our table was one of the quest points. I took it upon myself to make a "cut scene" for the quest.

As some of you who talked to me may know, I was conflicted between two images for this week's update, the second being Attack on Titan themed. I chose not to use that one because the general theme of the blog/comic is Cute/Funny, and the Titans can be pretty horrific. I will post  the sketch for the AOT image but if you have a little one who is reading this, or get bothered by skinless things easily I suggest maybe stop reading now. The rest of you Enjoy!






































No comments:

Post a Comment